ical not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO ical not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Audrey Coxford
    Participant

When going to the ical link on my website/calendar, it says it’s not working or configured incorrectly. Is there something I need to do in order to get this working?
    http://www.drinkmichigan.org/events/ical/

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Audrey, your website is not loading, something going on?

Audrey Coxford
    Participant

The website is loading for me? It’s the ical that’s not loading.

Home

Looks like Google calendar import isn’t working either.

Jonah
    Participant

Ahh there we go, must have been a glitch. Both the Google Calendar and iCal links are working for me. Do you have some screenshots you can send me to show what you’re seeing?

Audrey Coxford
    Participant

ical is working on single posts, but not on the calendar as a whole – getting an error page. – HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

google cal is working, but on some posts its throwing a 414 error – The requested URL /… is too large to process.

Jonah
    Participant

Oh ok, I see it now. It looks like it could be a memory issue on your server. Try upping your memory with your web host or doing it manually by editing your .htaccess file and adding:

php_value memory_limit 128M

Below any of the other code there. Otherwise contact your web host and have them do it.

Audrey Coxford
    Participant

I’m on a shared host – do I have control over memory? And it’s just a simple WordPress site, I find it hard to believe that we’d be over the memory limit?

Jonah
    Participant

Yeah you should. By editing the .htaccess is one way. Most shared hosts let you do this. But if that doesn’t work or you don’t know how to do that, contact them and ask them how…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘ical not working’ is closed to new replies.