iCal Importer Time Zone Issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO iCal Importer Time Zone Issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Casey
    Participant

I’m importing several Google calendars. I’ve checked my WP timezone and the calendar is set to match WP time zone across the board.

However, one of my calendars is coming in correctly, while the others are not. Some are coming in at UTC-6 (correct), while all the others are coming in at UTC+0. What in the world is happening?

I read another post about difference in server time zone, but that doesn’t explain the inconsistency.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Casey,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately it sounds like you’re running into a known bug with the latest version of the plugin. I’ve added this thread to our internal ticket for tracking this particular issue as well as increased the priority so our developers will be able to get to this one as soon as possible.

You’ll be notified here as we make progress on addressing this particular issue.

If you have any questions/concerns about this process please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Any update or ETA on a fix yet?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Casey,

Unfortunately there is no specific ETA at this time.

We are currently working on an iCal focused maintenance release that should address the majority of the current issues. You’ll be notified here when that is getting ready for release.

Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal Importer Time Zone Issue’ is closed to new replies.