iCal Importer not able to import from Google Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator iCal Importer not able to import from Google Calendar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

I’ve just purchased this and tried to set up an import of my google calendar.

Whether I choose to pull direct from google or to save it as a file and import it one time as a file, it fails with:

“The server responded with a malformed response. Please see the JS console for more information.”

The Chrome console seems to be saying that the POST to http://www.almaqasid.org/wp-admin/load-scripts.php?c=1&load%5B%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload&ver=4.5.1 is failing due to a “500 Internal Server Error”

Josh
    Participant

Hey David,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Would you mind sending a link to the calendar that you’re trying to import so I can do some testing locally?

Thanks!

David
    Participant
    Josh
    Participant

Hey David,

Thanks for providing that link. I’m getting a similar error when attempting to import that file as well. As an initial step though, to ensure we’re both looking at the same thing, can you verify whether or not you’re able to find events when attempting to import http://wpshindig.com/events/?ical

Thanks!

David
    Participant

That one worked like a charm.

Josh
    Participant

Hey David,

Awesome! So the importer is working in general. Let’s try to see if we can get to the bottom of what’s happening with the current calendar.

I’m doing some further testing now and it looks like the plugin may not play well with group calendars. I’ll reach out to one of our developers to see if he can verify/review this particular issue.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal Importer not able to import from Google Calendar’ is closed to new replies.