iCal importer – Microsoft exchance

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator iCal importer – Microsoft exchance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lars
    Participant

Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way where the meta data of an event can be filled by using some form on convention when making calendar events in Microsoft outlook?

Also i tested with some all day event, and they were imported in the the calendar with the default dates ‘1970-01-01’

Geoff

Hi Lars and welcome to the forum!

Good question. Filling in events as much as possible on your calendar will ensure they are synced to The Events Calendar with as much information as possible. However, the iCal (.ics) format itself is not completely flexible to the point where it would be able to fill in all of the options that The Events Calendar makes available for an event in WordPress.

Also i tested with some all day event, and they were imported in the the calendar with the default dates ‘1970-01-01’

Ack, sorry about that. We are aware of this issue and have a ticket in our system to address it. In the meantime, if you replace the content of this file:

plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/iCal.php

…with this:

https://gist.github.com/jesseeproductions/d3b3b650ef36c9998635

That has fixed the issue in our test as well as with other customers. Does that work for you?

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey Lars

Just jumping in to let you now that the patch for this issue is included in 4.0.1 and it just released today. Keep your eyes open for the update and please do let us know if any other issues pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal importer – Microsoft exchance’ is closed to new replies.