iCal Importer creating mystery events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator iCal Importer creating mystery events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    krosebraugh
    Participant

I received this email from my client:

“I’ve just encountered a problem with the calendar. It is showing items that have been removed. For today, 5/2 there is a Spanish Parent meeting at 6:00pm. I’ve checked the calendar from the main site for [email protected] and there is no meeting there. However, there website calendar shows it. I can’t figure out where it’s pulling that information from. Could you please help?”

The site is using iCal importer Version 4.1.2

Hunter

Hi and welcome back 🙂

I visited the site attached to your The Events Calendar account and also the calendar found on euhsd.org. To clarify, the event titled “En Español – Parent Meeting: Cookies with Keith” set for 5/2/16 at 6:00pm should not be listed, is this correct?

Additionally, can you please provide the iCal URL that is creating this “mysterious” event?

Thanks for reaching out and have a great week!

krosebraugh
    Participant
    Hunter

Hi and thanks for sending over the iCal link.

I tested it an did not see the “En Español – Parent Meeting: Cookies with Keith” event in the iCal import feed. Was this event at any point listed on the calendar attached to the iCal link you provided? If so, and the event wasn’t removed prior to the import, it would still be published to the website calendar. Your client would then need to manually delete the event.

I hope we’re on the same page here and please let me know if I’m missing anything or something I’ve said needs clarification. Thanks again for sending that over and have a good rest of your day.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal Importer creating mystery events’ is closed to new replies.