ical importer

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions ical importer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    zardoz

Do I need to purchase Pro version to use this add-on or can I just purchase it for use with the free version?

Geoff

Hello @zardoz,

Not at all. iCal Importer is compatible with The Events Calendar and does not require Events Calendar PRO in order to work.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

zardoz

Thanks Geoff.

Does bring up another question? Will the Events Aggregator be replacing this plugin? Reading the Beta page it seems it will be doing the same thing but with more bells and whistles. Will that also be available for purchase as a standalone product?

Geoff

Hey @zardoz, thanks for following up and I hope you had a great weekend. 🙂

Yes, Event Aggregator will eventually (though not immediately) replace iCal Importer. We plan to keep iCal Importer around for a little while longer as Event Aggregator ramps up. They both will offer the ability to import events from an ICS feed or file, though Event Aggregator will offer other import options as well, including Facebook and Meetup.

Did you have any other questions about either iCal Importer or Event Aggregator. Let me know and I’d be happy to help!

Cheers,
    Geoff

zardoz

Thanks for heads up.

Geoff

Sure thing!

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but definitely let us know if any other questions come up as you consider iCal Importer (or Event Aggregator) and we’d be more than happy to help.

Cheers and have a great day!

Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘ical importer’ is closed to new replies.