iCal import wrong timezone?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator iCal import wrong timezone?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kirby
    Participant

I upgraded to 4.1.3 and iCal importer 4.1.2

Now all of my events are showing the wrong time. They seem to be consistently 4 hours behind ( ie. An event that should read 7pm is showing as 3pm ).

I have verified that the iCal feed I am using is set to Eastern standard time and my WordPress installation is also set to Eastern standard time.

Am I missing a setting or something? What can I do?

Nico

Howdy Kirby,

Welcome to our support forums and thanks for reaching out to us! I’ll help you here.

First of all I’m not sure if you are referring to the existing events in your site switching time or if you find this offset when trying to import new events, Can you please confirm this? Also, are you using recurring imports?

This seems to be purely related to Timezone conversion so I would try to switch how the timezone is set in WordPress. Basically you can set a timezone by selecting the name of the city (America / New York) or by setting the corresponding UTC offset (UTC -5). Can you please try to switch this and re-test?

Also, which setting are you using for events timezone WP-Admin > Events > Settings > General > Timezone mode?

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal import wrong timezone?’ is closed to new replies.