iCal import some calendars start times are off

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO iCal import some calendars start times are off

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kara Jensen
    Participant

I am importing many Google calendars via iCal and all but two are having issues. Either the date is wrong or the start and end time is incorrect. One event is Sept, 29th, 30th and 31st at 7am to 12pm. All three events import as on the 29th at 2 pm to 7pm.

I have checked that calendars time zone, it is correct and the same as other calendars that import perfectly. It is also importing an event that has passed on March 28th 2016 and adding it 15 times…??

Any ideas?

Thank you!!
    Kara Jensen

BeOutdoorsArizona.org

Nico

Hi Kara,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about this issue 🙁

Can you please send me a link to the feed (you can make your reply private)? Also, if you can indicate the events you are having troubles with, it would be great so I can run the import and check the result in my local test site.

We currently have a known bug affecting recurring events import, which might be the cause of this (if the events are actually recurring).

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Kara Jensen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

Thanks for the heads-up Kara, I’ll be awaiting your reply 🙂

Kara Jensen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Kara Jensen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal import some calendars start times are off’ is closed to new replies.