iCal import only gets 30 events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator iCal import only gets 30 events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Haime Croeze
    Participant

Hi,

I have a setup with a website where events are published (with TEC Pro) and a site which imports those events (based on category)

In the first site I published 2 seperate recurring events (lessons) which recur every week on the same date and also added excluded dates (holidays). Both have the category ¨binnenbak¨. Both these eventseries end on 18-01-2018. On the frontend of the site I can see all the events correctly generated for all the weeks.

I try to import these events in the second site using ical url: http://www.dewaaghalsjes.nl/evenementen/categorie/binnenbak/?ical=1

For some reason I do not understand I get only 30 events? I was expecting 104… (2 x once a week). Another strange effect is that the import seems to run from the last future date backwards, so the block I am missing are all the events for jan, feb, mar, apr, etc 2017.

Please help

regards,

Haime Croeze

Haime Croeze
    Participant
    Geoff

Right on! I’m so glad to hear everything is working smoothly and I appreciate you following up to let us know. Definitely keep us posted if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal import only gets 30 events’ is closed to new replies.