ical import on iOS

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO ical import on iOS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tonypantello
    Participant

Hi – the ical import button does not take users to their calendars on an iphone or ipad. I sure you know this already but is there any way to make this import work on an iOS device? Given most people keep their calendar on their phone I’d love to make this possible. Thanks!

tonypantello
    Participant

To clarify it looks like this is only an issue in the Chrome mobile browser as Safari worked fine. Any thoughts as to why it does not work in Chrome? Thanks.

Casey
    Participant

Tony,
    Hey again! Yes, unfortunately this is a limitation with the current version of iOS, as non-Apple browsers aren’t able to open ics files directly in the Calendar app.

Hopefully that helps to answer your question, but let me know if I can assist further. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘ical import on iOS’ is closed to new replies.