iCal import non-responsive

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator iCal import non-responsive

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mereagency
    Participant

I have the Events Calendar, Pro, and the iCal importer installed, all version 4.0.2. In the import dialog, I entered an address, hit “Search,” and it was non-responsive. I determined that the conflict was with Yoast SEO Premium, which I’ve never encountered before. Is this a known issue?

Brook
    Participant

Howdy mereagency,

That is a new one to me. Thank you for the thorough debugging here. I am going to see about obtaining a copy of Yoast Premium so we can reproduce. We have worked with Joost in the past, so if one or both our plugins will need an update to be compatible, I am confident we will be able to find a resolution.

In the mean time though I do not have a solid fix for you. When you do an iCal import you might need to temporarily disable Yoast premium. 🙁 The above process will take a bit of time due to working with two different teams, Yoast and ours. But what’s it’s done we should have a true fix for you.

That all make sense? Does that answer your questions?

Cheers!

– Brook

mereagency
    Participant

Thanks very much for the attention to this. I understand that it will take some legwork to figure this out. I look forward to any updates.

Brook
    Participant

Thanks for your understanding! This thread may autoclose before you hear from us again. But we will reopen it as soon as we have an update, and share that with you.

Let me know if you need anything else in the mean time.

• Brook
    Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Leah

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We weren’t able to get a fix for it into our upcoming release (4.1). However, please know that the problem is still on our radar and is ticketed within our system to be addressed in a future maintenance release. We’ll do our best to keep you posted when we are able to get a solution in place. Thank you for your patience while we improve and expand our plugins.

Best,
    Leah

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Mereagency,

In our tests this is no longer an issue with our latest plugins. Are you still seeing a conflict between the two? Are you able to import with Yoast active?

Thanks!

• Brook
    Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal import non-responsive’ is closed to new replies.