iCal Import – How do we get it to add event to an existing calendar in Outlook

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO iCal Import – How do we get it to add event to an existing calendar in Outlook

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Andy Fragen

@Dave, I’ll take a look at all the ics files when I get back to my desktop. Is #1 my hack, the makedesignnotwar hack or both? In addition to #3 above, can we get a #4 (just my hack) and #5 (just the makedesignnotwar hack). I ask because, my hack should be producing the exact same function. Alternately I might be able to figure this out faster if you could create an admin user to the bizzytest.com site. You can send it to andy [at] thefragens [dot] com

Andy Fragen

To disable my hack all you have to do is comment out the first line in the code added to functions.php, the one starting with `add_filter…`

Dave Meyer
    Participant

#1 is your hack only.

The clients site is no longer in development and moved into production on Friday. I can’t give you admin access to the site or the server. 🙁

The client knows that if they update the plugin, we will need to re-make the changes.

Andy Fragen

Actually, #1 is from Outlook. It has the following header.
    PRODID:-//Microsoft Corporation//Outlook 10.0 MIMEDIR//EN

Rob

Thanks for the clarifications on this, Andy – it looks like you’ve done what you can!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal Import – How do we get it to add event to an existing calendar in Outlook’ is closed to new replies.