ICAL export to Outlook creates new calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO ICAL export to Outlook creates new calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    integent
    Participant

Hello,
    I just purchased several of your modules to facilitate events and am pleased thus far. The one exception is the ICAL export to Outlook creates a new calendar rather than adding to an existing calendar. Most of my customers will be using Outlook, and I know this is going to be something that is going to result is a reduction of attendance.

Is there a plan to address this such that the export will result in an addition of a calendar entry to an existing calendar in Microsoft outlook?
    Is yes to above, is there an anticipated timeline?
    What is a workaround to the above that would provide the end-user a less cumbersome experience, Eventbrite?

Thank you.
    -Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately, this feature does not currently exist with our plugin.

You can try utilizing the following third-party plugin and see if that helps to get you closer to the functionality that you are looking for:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar-outlook-import-fix/

You can also vote on this idea in our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/5827845-export-to-outlook-calendars?page=1&per_page=20

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘ICAL export to Outlook creates new calendar’ is closed to new replies.