ical export and export months events not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO ical export and export months events not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    inkmouse2
    Participant

Hi,

I am using (2) themes for my site, ColorMag Pro and the mobile framework theme AppPresser for my ios and Android app. The export months events and ical export along with Google calendar export work fine in the ColorMag Pro theme (on my laptop and mobile devices), but only the Google calendar export works in the AppPresser mobile theme in my apps.
    you can download the apps at:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/whoknew/id1011330912?mt=8
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whoknewytown.whoknew

Thank you,
    Stacey

Nico

Hi Stacey,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Sorry to hear about your issue here 🙁

Unfortunately we cannot support conflicts with third-party apps or themes. That being said, I can help you troubleshoot this a bit.

Can you describe how the AppPresser framework works with your site? I’m not familiarized with it, but hopefully this is just a display issue we can work out with a CSS snippet.

Please let me know about this and I’ll try to help you out on this,
    Best,
    Nico

inkmouse2
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

Hi Stacey,

Thanks for following up on this! Unfortunately we are not allowed to login into customer sites and make changes 🙁

Is there a way of seeing the actual html code that get’s into the app? Maybe an alternative URL?

Have you tried contacting AppPresser support on this? I’m not sure at all about where this issue might be coming from.

Please let me know,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘ical export and export months events not working’ is closed to new replies.