iCal Download Button appearing only on first view and single view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO iCal Download Button appearing only on first view and single view

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dustin Slightham
    Participant

Hello!
    The Calendar import button (which is named so poorly) is only showing up on my initial monthly calendar view and the single event view. When another month is clicked, it disappears. Is this default behavior or a bug? Is there a way to show the button on ALL monthly views?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, innovativefaith. I apologize for the bug that you’re seeing. It’s one that we’re working on, and we hope to be able to roll it out in an official release soon.

Until then, you can try using this snippet to fix it on your site: http://pastebin.com/QpKvKYAc

Hope that gets you back in business until it’s resolved in an official release!

Daniel Maier
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having the same problem. The only view that displays the “import listed events” button is the MAP view.

I have the PRO version and I am using the latest version: 3.9

Should I try to use the workaround at http://pastebin.com/QpKvKYAc?

Geoff

Hi there, Daniel! Thanks for getting in touch and sorry you’re hitting some trouble here.

It’s really best if you could open a new thread for this one–this thread is a little dated and the cause may be unrelated, though similar, to what you’re experiencing. Opening a new thread will allow us to start with a clean slate. šŸ™‚

Yes, please go ahead and try the provided snippet by pasting it into your theme’sĀ functions.php file. If it works, then that great!

If not, then let’s start a new thread and, before you do, please try the steps outlined in our Testing for Conflicts Guide so we have a good baseline to start with.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Daniel Maier
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Something really strange happened. I pasted the snippet and then removed since every time I would hit search I would see two import buttons and now the buttons are back without the snippet.

So I guess it is working back again. Very strange but I will monitor this and if I see the issue again I will open a new thread.

Thank you!

Geoff

Sweet–thanks for confirming Daniel! I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Thanks again for reaching out. šŸ™‚

Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal Download Button appearing only on first view and single view’ is closed to new replies.