I WANT TOTAL OF USER EVENTS COUNT NUMBER

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events I WANT TOTAL OF USER EVENTS COUNT NUMBER

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark Metz
    Participant

I WANT TOTAL OF USER EVENTS COUNT NUMBER like we have a lot of user and i have a page where all user info like total of post count mean if user sumbit 10 events i want to show 10 i want if you have any kind of funcation to show user submit events thanks

Cliff

Hi, Mark.

If I understand your question correctly, you’d like a count of events per author, since the Community Events (CE) assigns the logged-in user as the event/post author.

If you do want this, are you looking for it to be available as a shortcode?

If yes, are you wanting this to include Draft (e.g. not yet approved) Events, Published Past Events, or Published Upcoming Events?

These are questions you’d want to have answers to in order to start down the path of implementing this customization.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

You could look at the code here to see how the Event List at /events/community/list gets generated:

Lines 2021-2033 of /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/Tribe/Main.php — just search for the tribe_ce_my_events_query filter to get to the relevant spot in that file.

I hope this helps.

Mark Metz
    Participant

if you go to this my site page here https://consciousdancer.com/member-directory/ see member there and check there is entries and comments i want tlike this total of number user submit events count show is that any short code for everyuser or funcation snipit pls

Cliff

Mark, I hope this shortcode helps:

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/08386a29677d25d8fd6deb0fbfe75bf9

Please understand that we normally do not provide such customizations, per our Scope of Support / Terms, but we like going above and beyond from time to time.

I hope it works well for you.

Mark Metz
    Participant

Thanks Cliff!

Really appreciate it, you guys are awesome! My guy has been a wizard with
    your code…

M+

Mark Metz—Executive Director
    *Dance First Association*
    *Conscious Dancer Magazine*
    facebook | twitter

(L) 510-778-9131
    (C) 510-860-9707

*PS: Thanks for reading Conscious Dancer magazine on
    Flipboard, signing up for my Monday Love newsletter
    , and subscribing to my
    podcast on iTunes.

Cliff

Excellent!

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘I WANT TOTAL OF USER EVENTS COUNT NUMBER’ is closed to new replies.