i want to show past events also want to remove past events from my site auto

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events i want to show past events also want to remove past events from my site auto

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark Metz
    Participant

i want to show past events also want to remove past events from my site auto why still show if events has been passed because its too high content load on my site any code spinet or tell me show any short code to display past events so me do with manual remove past events thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

There’s nothing in the plugin itself that will do a mass cleanup of that, but some of my colegues had a good experience with Bulk Delete plugin.

It allows you to select a specific post type (in this case tribe_events) and add parameters for which posts to remove.

Please backup your database before doing any bulk event cleanup since you could possibly delete more than what was desired.

I hope this helps!

Let me know if you need anything else,

Best Regards,

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘i want to show past events also want to remove past events from my site auto’ is closed to new replies.