I want to purchase a second license for events calendar pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO I want to purchase a second license for events calendar pro

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Joanna Shebson.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joanna Shebson
    Participant

I need to test out the latest events calendar pro upgrade on my development site before I launch it on my regular site. Do I need to purchase a second license for that? Is there a special price to do that?

Joanna
    Fun In Jerusalem

Geoff

Hey there,

Great question!

There is no need to purchase a second license. You can simply install the plugin on both sites and it will function the same. The only difference is that you can only input the license key on one of the sites since your license is for a single site — however, entering the license only enables automatic updates, so there will be no functional impact to the site and you will be able to test the plugin as needed.

Does that make sense and will it work for you? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Joanna Shebson
    Participant

Thank you. I am so happy I asked. I will ask my developer to check that it
    works.
    I am having an issue with permalinks for events and she doesnt want to
    upgrade the events calendar until she knows it wont conflict with other
    plugins on my site.

Geoff

You bet and so glad that helps!

Let me know if the developer comes back with any questions about using the same license for both sites and I would be happy to help as best I can. If questions come up about the permalinks or any other issue, please feel free to open a new thread and we can tackle that there. 🙂

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

Joanna Shebson
    Participant

I spoke to my web manager and she wants a brand new license plug in account
    because she needs to know that on the dev site there are automatic updates.
    Can you give me a good price for a new license for the events calendar and
    the filter plug in?

Geoff

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘I want to purchase a second license for events calendar pro’ is closed to new replies.