i want to display all my user as member page and when i click on its profile

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO i want to display all my user as member page and when i click on its profile

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark Metz
    Participant

i want to display all my user as member page and when i click on his user profile its show all events that one that user sumbited
    can you help me that page how to display member page where all user profiles show and with all they submited events show when user click any user go to thir profile and show his all events thanks

Hunter

Hey Mark,

Welcome back and thank you for posting to our premium plugin support forums. We don’t have the feature you’ve described currently built-in to our plugins, but I’m sure it’s something you could put together using a combination of plugins and possibly some custom code. I’d start by reviewing our Themer’s Guide.

We are not able to provide support for these requests, but welcome feature requests with open arms. To submit a request, please visit our UserVoice Feature Ideas page.

I hope this helps answer your question and have a great afternoon. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘i want to display all my user as member page and when i click on its profile’ is closed to new replies.