I use the Events Tribe MT Demo 1.2 but i'd like to buy the version non Demo

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions I use the Events Tribe MT Demo 1.2 but i'd like to buy the version non Demo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hello, At the moment I use the Events Tribe MT Demo 1.2 but i’d like to buy the version non Demo since the Demo version is obviously limited. how i can buy the official version? where can i buy Events Tribe Themes to change my demo version?

thank you Gaetano Vaffangiro

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Gaetano,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m so happy to hear you like the theme!

There is no other version of the theme you are using. The “Demo” in the name only signifies that we use it on our site where we demonstrate the capabilities of our Calendar plugins.

The theme doesn’t have any built-in limitations, simply that is how it comes.

Please note, that this theme is not supported by us. If you are trying to get it setup, modify it, or seeking any other type of support check out the general Themes and Templates forum on WordPress.org. We are providing this “as is” and can not guarantee it will work properly for every website. It is a heavily modified version of Twenty Twelve. Like WordPress this theme is licensed under the GPL.

I hope this clarifies. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Thank you for your answer, now suddenly i have serious issue to fetch events from facebook, suddenly the retrieve of events stop to works and show the message:

There was an error fetching the results from your import: No upcoming Facebook events found.

often it stop to works and then after 3 or 4 times i try everithing begin to work again, often it stop to works for several hours or until i disconnect the licence of Event Aggregator and Event Calendar pro. but the day after the issue is still present.

i checked for conflicts and disabled all the plugins (obviously not the events tribe plugins) but the problem is still present.

i’m a little bit frustrated from these situations. what can i do?

thank you Gaetano

Andras
    Keymaster

We have released a hotfix last week (version 4.5.8.1) for Event Aggregator related issues. Please update The Events Calendar and check if you are still experiencing the same issues.

Let me know and if the issue persists then we can dig deeper.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘I use the Events Tribe MT Demo 1.2 but i'd like to buy the version non Demo’ is closed to new replies.