I updated to "4.4.24.1" and then "4.4.24.2" and it hangs my system

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO I updated to "4.4.24.1" and then "4.4.24.2" and it hangs my system

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Danny
    Participant

I updated to “4.4.24.1” and then “4.4.24.2” and it hangs my system however when I install “4.4.23” all works well.

I have not got time to run a ton of test however am running theme Avada and have all my plugin up to date including the latest wordpress.

Anyone else have a problem was hoping “4.4.24.2” was a fix

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Danny,

Thanks for emailing support. We test this on Avada so its confirmed to work. Can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Danny
    Participant

I have two sites both identical plugins one works and one doesn’t

I click verify and one works and one doesn’t please confirm that I have the right keys for each site and I’m using version three

Best Regards

Danny de Hek
    Managing Director

New Zealand’s Information Network – http://www.newzealandnz.co.nz

CAUTION: This message has been composed by a dyslexic person using voice recognition, over bluetooth, with predictive texting enabled. So, who knows if it is 100% accurate. If in doubt phone me on 021 961 652

*Important* Please include all previous correspondence in your replies

Danny
    Participant

Sorry that last reply was for other problem with other software I will do the test when I find sometime!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Danny,

No problem, let me know what you find.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘I updated to "4.4.24.1" and then "4.4.24.2" and it hangs my system’ is closed to new replies.