I think my Events Calendar PRO has run out..?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions I think my Events Calendar PRO has run out..?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Katie

Hello,

We had a company that made our website for us, and they put events calendar PRO into our website. All of a sudden, we have no events function on our website and we are no longer are with the company who made the site so I can’t really ask them to put it back on – I contacted the company and they have detached their account from the website.

I was wondering if I went ahead and bought the personal version of Events Calendar PRO, would there be a part where I just hooked it back up to the website again and it would work just like it used to?

Thank you very much for your help.

Katie

George
    Participant

Hey Katie,

I’m sorry to hear about your troubles here!

There are a few things to note here:

First, The Events Calendar and Events Pro should still appear and work on your site, regardless of whether a license key is valid or not – or even entered in the Licenses options panel.

So I’m curious: do you mean that your page at /events/ is not there anymore, and if you log into your WordPress Admin, you don’t even see the “Events” menu item in the admin sidebar?

Or do you mean that everything Events-related still exists on your site, but you just don’t have a valid license on it anymore?

If you have The Events Calendar and Events PRO installed and activated, but things are not even showing up, then unfortunately that could hint at deeper issues with your site here and I would not advise you to buy a new license for Events PRO until we help sort some of these things out.

Let us know about some of the questions raised in my reply here, and we can take your issues from there.

Thanks Katie!
    George

George
    Participant

Hello,

This issue’s been sitting here a while so I’m going to go ahead and close it for now – if other issues arise, don’t hesitate to come back and open a new ticket, and if you need to open a new ticket about the same issues you originally brought up here, please share a link to this original ticket so we can pick up where we left off.

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I think my Events Calendar PRO has run out..?’ is closed to new replies.