I need to know if this plugin is for me

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions I need to know if this plugin is for me

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Amila Fernando

I have a site that runs courses (like products), so in every course I have to integrate precise dates ex: every monday for 4/5 weeks, so I need my dates to be on my product and at the same time also on the bait calendar the event (product) already blocked on those dates.

• On the calendar there can be multiple events on the same day.
    • From the calendar I must be able to access the product page by clicking on the calendar event.
    • I must also manage courses already started as blocked or not accessible / or buys.
    • All products have the price and some even places available.
    Courtney

Hi Amila

Take a look at WP Shindig Demo Site https://wpshindig.com/events/. This is a setup of most of our plugins.

You can schedule multiple events per day with The Events Calendar (free).

You can click on the event title of each event to access more information.

Event Tickets (free) handles tickets. You are able to schedule when tickets are available for purchase, as well as inventory.

You set the price and location with each ticket you create.

If you’d like more advanced features, check out Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus. These will come with things like shortcodes to display your calendar in various ways beyond the /events link, integration wtih more payment options than Paypal, QR code check ins, etc.

In addition, if you want to use our plugins and then rename some settings, check out https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/change-labels-events-venues-organizers/. You’d first need to install TEC & ET, then add this, and change terms to things like “courses” “classes” “instructors” etc.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I need to know if this plugin is for me’ is closed to new replies.