I need a workaround for the lack of Page ID for Events page

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions I need a workaround for the lack of Page ID for Events page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sarah

I am using The Events Calendar in conjuction with a membership plugin called UserPro. In order to exclude my events calendar page from the restricted content, and have it available to be viewed when not logged in, I need to plug a pageID into the UserPro Settings.

I saw reference to a workaround on another Events Calendar support ticket regarding the issue of no page ID but the workaround wasn’t referenced in the thread… just that it existed. Do you have any suggestions for how I can generate a pageID for my events page?

Thanks!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

A workaround could be using a shortcode that comes with Events Calendar PRO and insert that in a page. That page will definitely have an id and you can exclude that.

Would this be an acceptable solution for you?

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I need a workaround for the lack of Page ID for Events page’ is closed to new replies.