I moved my data to a new site but location and organizers are not linked

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO I moved my data to a new site but location and organizers are not linked

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shane
    Participant

I’m using WP All Import/Export to move all of my calendar data to a new server. I can import all 3 – events, venues and organizers – but they are not mapped or “talking” to each other.

How do I map the data? Thanks.

Patricia

Hey Shane,

Welcome back!

Since we don’t have much experience and won’t be able to provide high level support for WP All Import plugin, I would recommend you to migrate your events from one calendar to another using WordPress Export Tools.

The migration process is pretty simple: we have an article explaining how to move events, venues, and organizers from one site to another. You will find further information in the following link:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-wordpress-export-tools-to-migrate-events-content/

I hope this helps! If this migration method is not working as expected, please let me know and I’ll be happy to further investigate your case.

Best regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I moved my data to a new site but location and organizers are not linked’ is closed to new replies.