I migrated my site to another URL and events didn't follow

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions I migrated my site to another URL and events didn't follow

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Love the Events Calendar! I purchased a license and used it on a sandbox site to set up a new version of our website. Now I have migrated that site to our permanent URL. The license, of course, didn’t migrate. I wonder if it’s possible to switch the license to the permanent site, or do I need to purchase another one?

Patricia

Hey Fremont,

Thank you for reaching out to us! šŸ™‚

You can easily move your license from one site to another by following the instructions provided in the following article:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and Iā€™d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I migrated my site to another URL and events didn't follow’ is closed to new replies.