I installed the basic version to check it out, and no calendar appears

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions I installed the basic version to check it out, and no calendar appears

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Donald Steiny

Hi, I am using WP 4.6.1 and when install the calendar to see what it looks like, I get this screen.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/frsiro9qx03ascc/calendar_bug.png?dl=0

It looks like a great plugin, but it would be even better if it worked. 🙂

Let me know what I can do to help you figure this out.

Best,
    Don

Geoff

Hi Don and thanks for getting in touch!

Aw man, that’s no good. I hate it when I see our plugin not working right out of the box. While this does not happen a lot, most times it does turns out to be a relatively simple fix, like a change in settings.

I would wager that that there is likely a conflict with either the installed theme or another installed plugin. the fact is that something like this can pop up for a number of reasons but it’s tough to tell for sure without some testing and more information.

We’d be happy to to look into this with you if you are willing to open a thread in our WordPress.org support forum. Or, if you’d prefer a faster response time, you can purchase a license for any of our premium extensions and that will grant you access to the support forums on this site.

Either way, we’d be happy to help!

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I installed the basic version to check it out, and no calendar appears’ is closed to new replies.