I have Display Google Map on by default in my main Aggregator settings

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator I have Display Google Map on by default in my main Aggregator settings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ericmeadows
    Participant

I have my Aggregator import settings to show Google maps in both my Facebook import settings and Global Settings. (I checked them in both because events weren’t displaying Google Maps when I only had it set in the Facebook Import settings.) I’m still not getting Google Maps on my Events; maps do show on my Venues.

I have hundreds of events and I DO NOT want to go into each one and check the box (which now isn’t checked) for each event.

So two questions – 1.) Why aren’t my Google Maps showing by default as I have selected? 2.) Is there a way for me to go back in and “bulk” check “Show Google Map for the Event”?

~Eric

Geoff B.

Good evening Eric and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

1.) Why aren’t my Google Maps showing by default as I have selected?

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch.
    We are actively working on a fix for this.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date for a fix at this point.

But you will be contacted as soon as there is one.

2.) Is there a way for me to go back in and “bulk” check “Show Google Map for the Event”?

In the meantime, we do have a workaround available. It looks like this could save you a ton of time. You need to add this snippet to your theme’s functions.php: https://gist.github.com/elimn/4cbdbf600e4d25842a824147b2e56e5e

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to share the news that we released a Maintenance Release today that should include a fix that restores the functionality of the Show Google Maps setting.

You should be able to see this update in your wp-admin Updates page. You can learn more about the release here: https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-2-event-tickets-4-4-2-premium-add-ons/

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘I have Display Google Map on by default in my main Aggregator settings’ is closed to new replies.