I hate ticket-email default template

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus I hate ticket-email default template

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    oniregoc
    Participant

Hi,

mmm…with such title I am sure a lot of you will read the message ! 😉

In fact I really hate the default email template : too big, information too mixed, no design, especialy if the data are full of details.

And I am wondering how I could design it to make it “sexy”. Ok I already know I have to put the email.php in a folder like this in my child theme:

\tribe-events\pro\tickets

But I was thinking that maybe some of you already have done this and could maybe share the code and the results to to be use or cutomize by others like me which are short in time to find a great design ?

So if any of you have something to share, please do it ! Thanks really a lot because that kind of thing is time consuming !

By the way my website is under maintenance but you are welcome to have a look to see how I used the events calendar.

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us! The title definitely did catch my attention 🙂

I unfortunately don’t have any references for customized templates at hand. Usually people will request information on how to customize and once we give them that information we don’t typically hear back from them with their customized templates.

This is a great request though and something we could definitely do a better job at tracking. If you would like to track it, we did just send out a tweet requesting if anyone in the community has any customized examples that they’d like to share.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you any direct solutions here but hopefully this is able to help.

Thanks!tweet requesting if anyone in the community

oniregoc
    Participant

Hi Josh !

Thanks ! But by the way is there any “easy” way to preview the email ticket ?

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

No problem.

Unfortunately there isn’t a way to preview the ticket directly, particularly not in a way that would include specific order details that you would be looking for in the customization process. This however is a great idea and we would love for you to log it on our UserVoice page to get some further feedback from the team and community.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!UserVoice

oniregoc
    Participant

Hi Josh,

UserVoice done !

Thanks.

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Awesome, appreciate it!

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘I hate ticket-email default template’ is closed to new replies.