I downloaded my new Events Calendar Pro, but there is no ZIP file!!!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO I downloaded my new Events Calendar Pro, but there is no ZIP file!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Gordon
    Participant

I downloaded my new Events Calendar Pro add on, but there is no zip file, so WordPress won’t upload it. And it is frustrating that there is no live support from Events Calendar to resolve this issue of not being able to use what I have purchased.

The message that I get when I try to manually select a file to start the install…following the directions in the “read me” instructions, is:

Installing Plugin from uploaded file: events-calendar-pro.php
    Unpacking the package…

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Any help anyone can provide would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Courtney

Hi Gordon

That is very odd. The email that you received upon purchase contains a link to download a zip file. I’m wondering if something happened in the download process?

You are still able to download the zip file by going to My Account » Downlaods.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Gordon
    Participant

I’ve downloaded the link 6 times, same result. Still need help. The files are there but there is no ZIP file that downloads, so WordPress won’t upload it.

Gordon

Courtney

Hi Gordon

Can you send me a screenshot of the download you’ve received?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Gordon
    Participant

Courtney,

I just tried the download again. 8th time. No zip file is included and WordPress won’t upload. I need your help to resolve this. Thanks

Gordon

Gordon
    Participant

Courtney,

This is what I get when I download. No zip file that I can find so WordPress won’t upload it. Sorry, I should have sent that along earlier so you could see it. The message I get when trying is:

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Courtney

Hi Gordon

I hate to be a pest, but when I mouse over the download link on the My Account » Downlaods page, it shows a zip file. If you click on this to download it, is there a chance that your browser automatically unzips the file? Can you show me a screenshot of what the file looks like on your computer as soon as you download it?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Gordon
    Participant

Any help would be appreciated so I can get this resolved today and work on it over the weekend. Thanks

Courtney

I agree Gordon. If you sent along a screenshot, I didn’t receive it. We are unable to receive email attachments. You’ll need to go to the post in the forum to upload the image.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Gordon
    Participant

Courtney,

I was able to download it in Chrome. Safari must have been opening the zip file. Problem solved. Thanks for the help!

Gordon

Courtney

Great Gordon! Glad that’s all that it was 🙂

Courtney

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘I downloaded my new Events Calendar Pro, but there is no ZIP file!!!’ is closed to new replies.