I can't download the latest version, I really want to renew my licence, but…!

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions I can't download the latest version, I really want to renew my licence, but…!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    serhan
    Participant

Dear dudes and dudettes,

First of all… I LOVE what you guys are doing with the plugins. I have been using The Events Calendar PRO for quite some time now. Recently I wanted to add another functionality for a client (which you did not support before). After some Googlin’ I found that the newest version of Events Calendar PRO supports adding multiple recurrence rules. According to your knowledge base I can keep adding new rules (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-recurring-events/). Since I have no active licence anymore, I can only download version 3.9.1 and in this version I have not found the “Add Another Rule” button. I have also tried the “add event” demo on the demo page WPShindig. I have looked everywhere but I could did not find this option.

My question is… Before I renew, is there any possibilities I can try out this feature? No matter how much I love you’re plugins, I think it is a lot of money for feature that is not there.

I hope I have made my self clear, thanks a bunch in advance!

Jack

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

serhan
    Participant

Dear Brian,

Thanks for you fast reply. Your response solved one part of my problem. But now I have another issue. If you look at this link you will see that Rob La Gatta tells some customers that there will be some extra functionality being added to the Calendar PRO. The functionality being requested by Lynne is actually exactly what I need.

I have installed the latest version of Events Calendar PRO now and I am still not able to produce an outcome which is mentioned in that particular comment. Maybe I am doing something wrong?…

Please help…

Jack

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is how the Custom Recurrence Works:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-recurring-events/

It does not enable you to select different days though as Lynne described.

I have created a ticket for us to add that, but I do not have a timeline when that might happen.

Thanks

serhan
    Participant

Hi Brian,

That is real unfortunate. I bought the plugin in the first place for that kind of functionality. Nonetheless I will still use your plugin because it is just awesome. I have one more question to add. How flexible is the plugin. Is there an advanced API for the Recurring Events? Maybe I can build and maybr even contribute for development of the plugin.

Yours,

Jack

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry to disappoint. I thought that was going to be included with the Custom Recurrence.

There is no API for the custom recurrence and I do not have any resources how it all works.

The only way to make changes right now would be to edit the coding directly.

Cheers

serhan
    Participant

Hi Brain,

Thanks for all the information. I will see what I can do.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

You’re Welcome.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘I can't download the latest version, I really want to renew my licence, but…!’ is closed to new replies.