I can't download calendar pro

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions I can't download calendar pro

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jo
    Participant

Hey guys,

Today I bought your great calendar pro plugin. I got a confirmation e-mail from paypal that the payment was ok, but still, I can’t download the plugin.

Can you please check this for me?
    I’m thrilled to start working on a project.

Best regards,

Jo De Maeyer

Barry

Hi Jo,

Apologies first of all for the very late reply. Unfortunately this topic wasn’t flagged as being in need of attention, I’m unsure why exactly.

In any case, it looks as if your purchase was successful and a license key was generated for you already: are you still experiencing difficulties and are you unable to grab a copy of the plugin from the downloads page?

Please do let me know if we can assist further and our apologies once again for the delay.

Anonymous

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi Jo: I’ll reply (privately) with regards to the payment issues. With regards to the technical problem, please do break this out into a separate thread as we try hard to stick to a policy of one issue per thread – this helps to keep things on track and lets us deliver fast service to everyone 🙂

Barry

This reply is private.

Barry

This reply is private.

Jo
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Great – ad yes, they’ll work with you further by email. With that in mind I’ll close this topic and one of the team will be happy to help with your other technical issue in a new topic 🙂

Thanks again!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘I can't download calendar pro’ is closed to new replies.