I can't activate eventbrite plugin

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets I can't activate eventbrite plugin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nahar
    Participant

I tried to get authorized by eventbrite once I press allow it just take me back to my site home page and nothing happen site I can’t import any event for eventbrite

Note: I have configure my account in eventbrite correctly

Cliff

Hi Nahar.

Sorry to hear about your troubles setting up our Eventbrite Tickets add-on.

Do you have the free/core The Events Calendar plugin still active? You should.

Have you followed the Eventbrite setup process? https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-eb-tickets/

===

If yes, could you try temporarily activating the default Twenty Fifteen theme, and seeing if the issue persists.

If disabling the theme fixes it, we have narrowed the issue down to a theme conflict. Do you have any theme overrides for the Events Calendar? If so could you try disabling them by renaming your [themename]/tribe-events/ folder to ‘tribe-events-bak’. Did that fix it?

If the issue persists in the default Twenty Fifteen theme, then we have a different set of debugging steps. Please keep the Twenty Fifteen theme enabled, and also disable any plugins other than the ones from Modern Tribe to see if that fixes it. If it does, please try re-enabling the plugins one at a time until the issue resurfaces. When it does resurface, can you let me know which plugin caused that to happen?

Nahar
    Participant

I did all the steps above non of them work for me I got I blank screen after an disable all the plugin

Cliff

If I understand you correctly:

1)

You activated the Twenty Fifteen default WordPress theme.

2)

You deactivated all WordPress plugins other than The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Eventbrite Tickets

3)

And when you go to wp-admin > Events > Settings > Eventbrite tab, the tab works but when you enter your Eventbrite API credentials and click Get Authorization, it goes to a blank white screen.

Is all of this correct? If not, please provide a video screencast of what you’re doing or provide thorough written information about what exactly is happening.

===

I’ll also suggest you enable WP_DEBUG and share any PHP errors you see while navigating your site’s wp-admin pages, home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Once you share your WP_DEBUG findings, we may be able to get an idea of any plugin or theme conflicts.

Please enable WP_DEBUG on your site. You’ll need to edit to your site’s wp-config.php file and change this line of code: define('WP_DEBUG', false); to this: define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    (or add this line of code if you can’t find mention of ‘WP_DEBUG’ in your wp-config.php file)

If any errors do appear while navigating your site’s pages, please copy and paste them in their entirety into a new ticket reply — along with the URL of where you saw the error(s) — and make sure you set it as a Private reply.

Let us know what you find. 🙂

Daniel
    Participant

Im having the very same problem and have tried everything in this terah. “/tribe-oauth/eventbrite/” does not exist!!

Pleas help 🙁

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Daniel.
    Cliff

Sorry to hear about your issue, Daniel.

In this forum we try to keep our threads focused on just one user’s problem. This ensures that we are addressing your specific problem instead of a general group one, and not possibly missing anything unique your situation.

To that end, would you mind opening up a new topic here about your issue? If you could please detail in your own words exactly what your problem is (instead of just linking here), that will go a long way toward helping you get this issue resolved as fast as possible. I hope you understand our reasoning here and do not mind this extra step, we have just found it serves our users best.

Please also include any system information you think may be applicable for your setup.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘I can't activate eventbrite plugin’ is closed to new replies.