I can't access my WP Admin Login Page unless I deactivate Community Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO I can't access my WP Admin Login Page unless I deactivate Community Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Erin Rush
    Participant

I was unable to access my wp=admin page and I have discovered that the community events calendar was the plug-in causing the problem so I have had to deactivate it. I would really like to be able to use it. I have tried it in the WP default theme and had the same issue so I know it’s not a theme problem. I have people waiting to add their classes to the calendar so any help is really appreciated. Thank you.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy yorkshiretots,

That is strange. I have not seen anyone with a similar issue before, and certainly not experiencing that on my sites.

Could you try disabling your other plugins as well, except The Events Calendar, Pro, and Community? Does that fix it? If so, then it is likely that Community and on of your other plugins are no getting along. You could try reenabling them one at a time until you find the culprit. If disabling the other plugins does not fix your issue, then likely one or more files on your server has become corrupted. Personally I would delete all Event Calendar plugin folders, download fresh copies, and extract them into your plugins folder. If that does not work I would then try reinstalling WordPress from a fresh copy, then importing my old database. Of course, before doing any of this making a full backup is quite advisable.

I wish there were an easier way, but you have yourself a very unique problem. Generally this results from a very unique malfunction, like a corrupted file or a rare plugin conflict.

Please let me know if you have questions. Did following those steps fix it for you?

– Brook

Erin Rush
    Participant

Thank you for your quick response. I decatived all of my plugins except events calendar and it didn’t fix the issue but then I went in to community events to have a look and unticked the box that said Block access to WordPress dashboard. I had had that ticked since I bought the plugin months ago so I don’t know why it suddenly denied me access but the problem is now resolved. Thanks again, Erin

Brook
    Participant

Oh that makes sense! You are welcome Erin. Glad you got it fixed, and I appreciate your keeping us posted.

– Brook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘I can't access my WP Admin Login Page unless I deactivate Community Events’ is closed to new replies.