I can not activate // tribe-ext-view-tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus I can not activate // tribe-ext-view-tickets

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Cesar
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m getting this error while triying to activate the extension tribe-ext-view-tickets:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Tribe__Extension__Settings_Helper in /home/leezgoc1/final.leezgo.com/wp-content/plugins/tribe-ext-view-tickets/src/Tribe/Extension/Settings_Helper.php on line 15

Any clue?

Thznk you.

Patricia

Hey Cesar,

Thanks for contacting us!

There’s probably a conflict happening here. Can you please check if all of your plugins are up to date and let us know if the issue persists even with the latest version of our plugins installed?

Regards,

Patricia

Cesar
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Cesar
    Participant

Hi Patricia,

After playing around with the plugins, there is a conflict between tribe-ext-view-tickets.zip and tribe-ext-select-ticket-providers.zip

Can you please try to activate both on your lab?

Patricia

This reply is private.

Patricia

Hi Cesar!

This is just a quick follow up to let you know that I’ve submitted a bug report for this issue you are experiencing. I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it as soon as we have further information on this.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

Cesar
    Participant

Hi Patricia,

I tried to install the just released extension Calendar Widget Areas and I’m having the same problem. For information, Add a “View Tickets” link for viewing, printing, and downloading tickets is active in my website and I really believe this is the source of the problem.

Regards,
    Cesar

Patricia

Hi Cesar!

I’ve found a solution for this issue we are experiencing.  To solve the problem, we need to avoid this class (Tribe__Extension__Settings_Helper) to be declared twice.

Please open the Settings_Helper.php file in: /wp-content/plugins/tribe-ext-view-tickets/src/Tribe/Extension/Settings_Helper.php

In this file, wrap the Tribe__Extension__Settings_Helper class with this code:

if ( ! class_exists( 'Tribe__Extension__Settings_Helper' ) ) {

}

The final layout would be:

if ( ! class_exists( 'Tribe__Extension__Settings_Helper' ) ) {
    class Tribe__Extension__Settings_Helper {
      }
    }

After this change you will be able to activate both tribe-ext-view-tickets and tribe-ext-select-ticket-providers at the same time. This should work for the third extension you are trying to install too: find the same Settings_Helper.php file in /wp-content/plugins/tribe-ext-calendar-widget-areas/src/Tribe/ and wrap the class with this same if statement.

I’ll update the bug report today informing the solution to this problem. We will certainly update this code in future releases. Thank you for your patience on this and if for some reason this solution doesn’t work for you, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

Cesar
    Participant

Hi Patricia,

This workaround worked well.

Thank you.
    Cesar

Patricia

Hi Cesar,

Good to know that this solution worked for you as well. Our developers are now aware of this problem and we will certainly update this code in future releases.

Let me know if you need anything else and have a great week! 🙂

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘I can not activate // tribe-ext-view-tickets’ is closed to new replies.