i am wanting to export entire calendar to new page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO i am wanting to export entire calendar to new page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Henry
    Participant

hello

we currently have the event calendar pro, with many events on our list.

we recently transferred our site to its new domain, and we were wondering if it were possible to transfer all previous events to the calendar on the new site.

our old site is renewyourmind.tv , and our new site is renewchurch.tv

also, we were wondering if it were possible to transfer the license to the new site as well..

thank you for your help, and i look forward to hearing from you.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Kayla,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

1. Sure thing! You can definitely migrate the events to your new domain. Do you have access to phpMyAdmin for your existing site? If so, our plugin has a built-in CSV importer so you can export the events from your original site’s phpMyAdmin and then import them directly on your new site within the Events > Import section of your new site.
    2. You can also switch the license to the new site. You’ll just need to deactivate your old site on your account here https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/. You can then add your existing license key within the dashboard of your new site and it should validate.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Henry
    Participant

okay, i got into the phpMyAdmin… what is the name of the file i need to download?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Kayla,

While in phpMyAdmin, make sure you’re in the database that has the events that you’re wanting to export. You can then click the “Export” button at the top of the page.

You can then do a custom export of the posts, postmeta, terms, term_relationships, and term_taxonomy tables from that database. https://cloudup.com/cskRCcj08el

You can then take that file and import it into your new database. One note though, this will also import all of your posts, pages and other categories and tags from the old site to the new.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘i am wanting to export entire calendar to new page’ is closed to new replies.