I am very diaspponted with insturctions and the purchase of pro eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets I am very diaspponted with insturctions and the purchase of pro eventbrite

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    befitclub
    Participant

I BOUGHT THIS PRO VERSION Eventbrite Tickets 3.1 .. but THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOR OLD VERSIONS.. AND IT DOESN’T WORK i NEED TO SET UP THIS WITH EVENTBRITE so to be able to use the calendar on my website with eventbrite tickets Manny hour trying to install this and I am very disappointing.. with the instruction which are completely outdated and only confuse me more

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Cynthia. First, let me apologize for your frustration. I definitely know what it’s like to fight with a piece of software, and that’s the last thing we want you to feel when working with our plugins! 🙂

We really have tried to make everything easy to install and configure, and as far as we know, our New User Primers and ReadMe files are up to date. If we failed you there, we’re very sorry.

I’m having trouble finding in the New User Primer or ReadMe file where our instructions diverge from what you’d see in the current release of Eventbrite Tickets. We would be very grateful if you’d point out where the instructions broke down for you so that we can make sure to rectify it. 🙂

Looking at your site, it appears that you’ve successfully configured the Eventbrite Tickets add-on and have tickets associated with your events. Well done! 🙂 In case you’re interested, I notice that some of the iFrames aren’t quite tall enough to show everything without scrolling. This tutorial might help you customize that behavior for your site: https://theeventscalendar.com/changing-the-height-of-the-eventbrite-tickets-iframe/

Please remember that we’re always here to help you troubleshoot and get you pointed in the right direction. Don’t hesitate to let us know how we can be of assistance! 🙂

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Cynthia. As it’s been quite a while since we heard from you, I’m going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to open a new one if there’s anything else we can do to help! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I am very diaspponted with insturctions and the purchase of pro eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.