I am trying to have a map on landing page/home page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO I am trying to have a map on landing page/home page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    desical
    Participant

I am looking forward to having a map on the homepage, with all the events marked on it.

Also, since the site I am building is a multisite network, I would like to have something like regions, which is separate from the category of the events, and filter events with the regions. And then have separate pages for each region with the map view.

How can I do it?

I learn from the documentation regarding how I can have the map view on the events archive page, but could not find any explanation for having the map on pages. How can this be done?

Please give me a solution on this,
    Thanks,

George
    Participant

Hey @Desical,

It is unfortunately not possible to have the Map View (or any aspect of the “main” calendar views, in fact) on the site home page. 🙁

I am sorry to bear that news!

You can learn about possible methods to approximate having the event calendar on the home page by reading this page → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/how-to-make-your-calendar-your-sites-home-page/

Furthermore, you unfortunately cannot pull off something like the “regions” feature you describe with our plugins at this time, either this basic taxonomy or having the regions split across several pages 🙁

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I am trying to have a map on landing page/home page’ is closed to new replies.