I am moving my site to a new url. Will I lose all the data caputured?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus I am moving my site to a new url. Will I lose all the data caputured?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    adalton
    Participant

I am unsure how to make sure that I don’t lose the data of the 37 orders (tickets) I have on the current site.
    Help?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

Ticket information is stored within your database, so as long as you are using the same database, your existing data will remain intact. Anytime you’re making changes like this, you always want to make a full backup of your database, just to be on the extra-safe side!

Once you get your new domain set up, you can move your license to the new domain by following these instructions.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I am moving my site to a new url. Will I lose all the data caputured?’ is closed to new replies.