I accidentally bought Woo tickets twice, and can't sell more than one ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus I accidentally bought Woo tickets twice, and can't sell more than one ticket

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gordon
    Participant

Hi Guys, I accidentally bought Woo tickets twice , because i thought i needed this plugin to be able to show more Eventcalendar tickets than one on my website . I thought i had a free version and was required to buy a pro version of Woocommerce tickets. So, without thinking i bought your plugin, again . I guess there is no way i could undo this?

This being said. I still can only sell one ticket per event, which is horrible businesswise and really quite hard to believe that you would set this up this way. I think i have read somewhere that either you or woo is working on this , but that doesn’t really help me now. Are there any solutions there? Or to be expected soon?

I have quite a large website and choose the eventscalendar because of its look, but boy did this plugin cost me a lot of money spent on programming because of the eventscalendar and some horrible ways of interacting with wordpress. Not the issue now.

Gordon
    Participant

I am using Woocommerce+The Events Calendar+Woocommerce Tickets (all latest versions) on my website to sell events. Btw

Gordon
    Participant

After adding some code you provided (Filtering to show WooCommerce Tickets prices) in my functions.php file the multiple tickets do show, so problem solved.

I sent a mail to support regarding my buying your plugin twice.

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey Gordon,

Thank you for emailing support about your double-purchase, we can indeed help you out from there and yes, there is a way to undo it 🙂

As for your issues – I’m glad you sorted things out, it seems, but before closing this ticket, I’m a bit curious about some of the things you’re describing here. WooTickets does have multiple ticket functionality right out of the box, it’s not something you need to add code to functions.php to enable.

It sounds like there’s possible a theme or plugin conflict on your site that was interfering with WooTickets.

Can you share a link to where you found the code snippet that you added to your functions.php file?

Thanks Gordon!
    George

Gordon
    Participant

Hi George,

Thankk you for your kind and quick reponse.
    Glad to know that you can help me out with buying your plugin twice. I’ll await a response per e-mail.

I found the snippet somewhere in your knowledge base.Don’t know where anymore.
    This is the snippet on Git Hub: https://gist.github.com/jbrinley/6848286

The moment i pasted this in my child theme’s function i was able to add tickets to my event (http://www.nieuwetijdskind.com/event/nieuwetijdskind-com-lezers-workshopdag-2015/) which i could not do before.
    it is possible that my webdesigner did not update woocommerce the last time because of some bugs in Woo, but am not totally sure. Hope that helps

Kind regards,

Gordon

George
    Participant

Hey Gordon,

Thanks for sharing that, I was just curious about the exact code and that is indeed some great code from one of our awesome developers, Jonathan.

It is indeed possible, as you mentioned, that your web designer didn’t update things – it’s possible there are theme or plugin conflicts, as well.

But if things work for now, that’s good to hear.

Best of luck with your site!
    George

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘I accidentally bought Woo tickets twice, and can't sell more than one ticket’ is closed to new replies.