[hurry:(]Video Event slider

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO [hurry:(]Video Event slider

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LIYIZHI
    Participant

Instead of the image, how can I change it to video?

I currently use Eventica-slider as a component in my home page.
    It display featured image I set.

However, how can I change it to a youtube video? I use a plugin call featured video plus. It can change “featured image” elsewhere. But not the image in the silder.

I check the source code and css property. The theme use “background” property for image.

So how can change background to youtube video?

Or is there any other slider which support video function and also read “events” from the theme?

George
    Participant

Hi @LIYIZHI,

I’m sorry to bear the bad news, but there is unfortunately no default or supported way to change the default Events featured image to a featured video. The customizations required for this are outside the scope of our support forums, though we do a “Themer’s Guide” with instructions on how to make custom The Events Calendar views – this might help so that you can at least customize The Events Calendar files and play around with different methods of adding video sliders, without damaging the core plugin files or losing your customizations the next time you update.

Here’s that themer’s guide → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

As for your final question:

Or is there any other slider which support video function and also read “events” from the theme?

I do not know of any at this time.

Sorry to disappoint! Please let us know if you have any other questions we might be able to help with.

Thanks,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘[hurry:(]Video Event slider’ is closed to new replies.