HTTP Error uploading featured image

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events HTTP Error uploading featured image

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bernaldezglaiza
    Participant

Hi Support,

First of all, thank you for creating awesome The Events Calendar plugin. We found it perfect for our community project.

We’ve just started playing around and we encounter error when uploading Featured Image using a Community account though it works okay when we tried using the Admin account. We already tried the following but didn’t worked for us:

– Changing wp-content folder/sub-folders permissions to 777 even though we know its not ideal
    – Try a smaller image, in pixels (filesize is within the limit)
    – Clear the browsers’ cache and restart it

Screenshots

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Please help us.

Thank you so much.

Casey
    Participant

bernaldezglaiza,
    Sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. The Community User account shouldn’t have permissions to upload images to the back-end of the site. The Community add-on creates a new page for users to submit events using the front-end of the site.

After logging in, your users should be taken to your Event Submission page where they can submit events and upload images. Try logging in as the Community User and going to your Event Submission page to see if you’re still having the same issue.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘HTTP Error uploading featured image’ is closed to new replies.