HTML in Additional Fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO HTML in Additional Fields

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kyle

Is this something that’s possible? I’m trying to add a ticket purchase link as an additional field. Currently if I add an additional Text field and try to implement a link it just spits out the source html.

Joyce Grace

Hello Kyle, this may not be possible at the moment, but would be a good feature request – I’ll ask our dev team about it. One thing you could do to achieve the goal of adding a purchase ticket link is to just put the link in the event description. That could work temporarily for now.
    Thanks!

Joyce Grace

Hello Kyle, just wanted to let you know I’ve added this as a feature request for our development team to take a look at. No guarantees when it will be added, but it was a good suggestion, thank you for bringing it up!

Kathryn Gorges
    Participant

Is it possible to easily modify the code to add this for my own installation? Where would I look?
    Thanks!

Joyce Grace

Hi Kathryn!

We don’t normally support customization however I can say you will probably find a way to do this by looking at our documentation pages: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation as well as our Themer’s guide: https://theeventscalendar.com/themers-guide-to-the-events-calendar/

But in all honesty, you might have a much easier time by simply putting this link in the description area of your event.

In the near future we should have the html issue fixed with the “Additional fields” and it will be a lot easier at that point to have a purchase link.

Hope this helps!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘HTML in Additional Fields’ is closed to new replies.