HTML doesn’t show above (Advanced Template Settings ->Add HTML before event con)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO HTML doesn’t show above (Advanced Template Settings ->Add HTML before event con)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer Findley
    Participant

We’re trying to add a static sponsor for the calendar on our site. https://303cycling.com/colorado-cycling-calendar/

If anything is added in the above section it only increases the height of the search area… but the actual content doesn’t show.

It does work, however, when added to the below field.

Any thoughts on getting it to appear smoothly Above the content?

Thanks,

a

Nico

Hi there a,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about this issue.

I’ve tested this in my local install and the ‘before the calendar’ content shows as expected. If you place a static text instead of the html, does it show as expected? It might be a problem with the markup you are placing. Can you share the exact content with me? This way I can try to reproduce the issue in my local test site.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Jennifer Findley
    Participant

I just tried the static text and yes that works…

When trying to include an image for a banner ad the grey box for the search area gets taller… but the image doesn’t show.

So I tried wrapping it in a div… no joy… until that div included a value for height.

So it’s resolved now… just needed a set value for height in a div that wraps the media element.

Thanks,

Nico

Thanks for following up! Stoked to hear about the resolution of the issue 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘HTML doesn’t show above (Advanced Template Settings ->Add HTML before event con)’ is closed to new replies.