How would Pro help us if have tickets pro?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How would Pro help us if have tickets pro?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    oogly
    Participant

Website is currently using Events Calendar with Events Tickets Pro – what extra features would we get upgrading the Calendar part to Pro too?

The issue client is having is: On mobile, the events calendar used to display details of events when you tapped on any given date. These details would seamlessly appear at the bottom of the page. Now when you tap on a date you are taken to a new page, and so have to tap back to get to the rest of the calendar. How can we revert this?

Would upgrading to Pro Calendar solve this?

Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! Events Calendar Pro includes great features like additional views (map, photo, and week), shortcodes, custom fields, and recurring events, but it sounds like what you’re looking for is actually the default behavior of the calendar in mobile view (for both The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro).

If this is no longer working for you, could you please send me a link to the calendar page so that I can do some testing on my end? Also, please try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins if you haven’t done so already. Since this was working before but is not working now, it could be that an update resulted in the current versions of our plugins not being compatible with something else on your site. If you need a testing environment to do this in, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How would Pro help us if have tickets pro?’ is closed to new replies.