How would I go about adding table tickets?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How would I go about adding table tickets?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adam Beaulne
    Participant

I have Event Ticket Plus and I misread the feature list thinking that this came out of the box.

Basically, my client holds galas where they can purchase tickets for individuals or for a whole table. I would like the ability to have table tickets remove 8 units from the global stock.

Could you let me know if this is already built-in, available through an extension, or easily implementable.

Cliff

Hi, Adam.

If your venue supports 200 ticket sales, you could create an “individual” ticket that costs $10, for which there are 120 tickets available.

And then create a 2nd ticket that is $80 each but is called “table” instead, of which there are 10 tickets available.

Then, as you sell tickets, you might need to adjust the availability of each ticket type. For example, if you sell all your “table” tickets, you might want to add more of those and decrease the total available for the “individual” ticket type.

This obviously isn’t as smooth as it could be, but you could request support for selling these types of tickets as a new feature (or maybe search to see if the idea was already posted by someone else) at our plugins’ UserVoice page.

This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

If you post it / find it, feel free to link to it from here in case anyone comes across this forum thread in the future.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How would I go about adding table tickets?’ is closed to new replies.