How well does The Events Calendar Pro scale?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions How well does The Events Calendar Pro scale?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Innes

I’ve started working on a new client’s established website. It’s an after-school-related business so they experience high volumes of event registrations when school starts, over mid-winter break, and when school ends. Their business is growing very quickly, on the order of 10x per year and appear to be on pace to do it again this year and while they can’t continue to grow exponentially they’re likely to end up with high volumes of event registrations, and with episodes of <i>very</i> high peak-level registrations several times a year.

So my question is, assuming they have adequate hosting, how well does The Events Calendar Pro handle high volume traffic?

Is there documentation, white papers, or user experience of TEC under heavy load?

Thanks!

Hi David,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

Events Calendar PRO is well-equipped to handle high traffic sites.  If you’re anticipating significant traffic on the events portion of your site, you may wish to consider a hosting provider that specializes in high-volume WordPress-based sites. As WordPress is an extremely popular CMS, there are quite a number of options available to choose from!

Please check out our Showcase that can give you an idea of the kinds of sites that are created with Events Calendar PRO.

I hope this helps to answer your question, please let me know if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How well does The Events Calendar Pro scale?’ is closed to new replies.