how to view and print ticket from customer account page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus how to view and print ticket from customer account page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sargon
    Participant

Hi,
    I don’t see any way for the customer to print or download their ticket from their wordpress profile / my-account page.

How do I enable customers to view / print their tickets when they log into their account dashboard?

Geoff

Hi there, Sargon! Welcome to the forums. πŸ™‚

Good question. Unfortunately, there is currently no way for customers to view or print their tickets from the My Account screen or the WordPress dashboard. They can see their past orders, but the tickets themselves can only be re-sent by email, which you can do by heading to the order in WooCommerce (WooCommerce > Orders) and selecting the resend ticket option in the Order Actions box (screenshot).

I see there is feature suggestion for exactly what you’re looking for on our UserVoice page. Please add your vote if you’d like to see it considered in a future release.

Does this help Β answer your question? Please let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Sargon! Just checking in to see if you had any follow-up questions on this one–please let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Sargon! It’s been a while since I’ve heard from you, so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if anything else pops up and we’d be happy to help. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘how to view and print ticket from customer account page’ is closed to new replies.