How to turn off images for featured events in upcoming event list widget?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to turn off images for featured events in upcoming event list widget?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bronze
    Participant

By default the event calendar pro shows images (thumbnails?) of featured events in the upcoming event list widget. I remember I saw a switch to turn this off somewhere but I can’t find it now. Please advise where to find the switch or any other simple way to do this.

Geoff B.

Good evening Bronze and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Actually, there is no “switch” for the Events List widget that turns the images off.

Try adding the following CSS rule to your style.css file or in your Custom CSS metabox:

.tribe-mini-calendar-list-wrapper .tribe-event-image { display: none !important;}

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Bronze
    Participant

Dear Geoff

Thanks for your prompt reply. I finally found the switch to turn off the image:

Appearance > Customize > The Events Calendar > Widgets > Show Featured Event Images

Thanks once again.

Bronze Cheung

Geoff B.

Good evening Bronze,

Thank you for writing back and kudos for using the customizer!

You are absolutely right.

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to turn off images for featured events in upcoming event list widget?’ is closed to new replies.