How to translate "You’ll receive your tickets in another email" to Spanish

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to translate "You’ll receive your tickets in another email" to Spanish

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Veronika
    Participant

Hi I need to translate “You’ll receive your tickets in another email” from the completed order email to Spanish. Where can I do it?

Barry

That does seem to be missing from the Spanish translation: if you’d like to help out by posting a suggested translation over on our translation forum that would be awesome. In the meantime you could do something like this:

add_filter( 'wootickets_email_message', 'filter_wootickets_email_msg' );

function filter_wootickets_email_msg() {
        return 'Your message in Spanish';
    }

Does that help?

Veronika
    Participant

Thanks Barry . Can you tell me where should I add that piece of code?

The translation will be:

“Usted recibirá sus tickets en otro correo”

Barry

Sorry Veronika, I should have been clearer 🙂

Can you either add it to your theme’s functions.php file, or else the functions.php file in your child theme (if you are using one) or, if you feel comfortable doing so, create a new plugin to house customizations like this one.

Let me know if that helps.

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to translate "You’ll receive your tickets in another email" to Spanish’ is closed to new replies.